The Riviera Maya is the ideal destination for those looking for nature and culture, varied attractions and adventure in the middle of the jungle, abundant in flora and fauna making it the perfect destination to enjoy many eco-tourist activities for the whole family, friends or adventurers.
The activities are endless in this paradise, there are plans for backpackers, couples, families or friends, places full of history, theme parks or the entertainment and fun offered by the nightlife, as well as a great variety of gastronomy.
These are some of the different activities that the Riviera Maya has to offer: water activities, shopping malls, night entertainment, eco activities, unequalled beaches, archaeological sites, world renowned golf courses, among others.
We recommend some of the must-do activities on your trip to the Mexican Caribbean:
- Cenotes, without a doubt a dip in the cenotes of the area such as Kantun Chi Ecopark 5 cenotes, Eden, Cenote Azul, Cenote Cristalino, Cenote Chikin ha, Cenote Yal Ku, among others that are found along the Riviera Maya and that will surprise you with their impressive natural formations.
- Phantom Divers for our adventurous guests, explore the spectacular seabed.
- Chichen Itza archaeological site, one of the seven wonders of the world with its spectacular night-time light show.
- Tour, enjoy and explore the theme parks in the area, the extreme activities of Xplor and Xavage, water fun at Xel-ha, dance and taste the gastronomy at Xoximilco, a park where reality is more fun better known as Xenses, or find a place with the most authentic of Mexico, water activities, enjoy the shows, the culture at Xcaret Park.
- For golf lovers, each green is a pleasant place surrounded by nature that makes every game the best experience. The nearest golf course is only 20 minutes from the heart of Playa del Carmen, we can assist you in making your reservation at the golf course of your choice.
- Guided tours with all inclusive plans or just transportation to the best islands in the Caribbean, such as Isla Mujeres, Holbox, Cozumel or Isla Contoy and reserves like Sian Ha, Xcacel among others.
- Cultural tour to the Mayan ruins of Coba, Chicen Itza, Uxmal, Kohunlich, Tulum and many more that you didn't know existed.
- Visit the neighbouring destinations of the Caribbean, such as Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, Tulum, Cancun, where in these destinations you can get to know the flora and fauna of the region, the Mayan culture, do water activities or explore its wonderful beaches.